I love bananas a lot, so making banana bread is a no brainer for me. I love the taste and smell of banana bread whether it is plain, with nuts or even with chocolate chips. This banana bread recipe does not have a cake-like texture which is what I am used to, but it is delicious, nonetheless.
This recipe is quick and easy to make and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
- 140g flour
- 7g baking powder
- 5g baking soda
- 56g sugar
- 50g (1) egg
- 2 bananas
- 46g melted butter
- 60-70g chocolate chips
- 5g vanilla
- 2g salt
- Pre-heat oven 350F. Grease baking pan and set aside.
- Combine banana, vanilla, sugar, salt, melted butter and eggs in a bowl. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until moistened. Do Not Overmix.
Things To Note:
- This is a smaller than expected batch, so use a small baking pan to get a product with more height.
- Add or reduce the amount of chocolate chips you would like to use. Some people like their banana bread filled with chocolate chips.
- Baking time may vary depending on your oven.
Here the video on how to make this chocolate chip banana bread recipe!